We have an amazing team at Indulge Boise Food Tours! Find out more about the fabulous personalities who make our tour experiences special.
EVANGEL McVICKER – TOUR GUIDE
It was during theater brigade rehearsal on a rainy day in sixth grade when Evangel first realized she was a storyteller. After years of enthusiastically showing her younger sisters and exchange students around, her superpower had emerged- the ability to become a fabulous adventure guide.
Her experience guiding includes two languages, cities, campuses, and countries on three modes of transportation*. After moving to Idaho in 2011 to attend the College of Idaho (Go Yotes), Evangel became enamored with Boise and couldn’t stay away. She’s delighted to guide for Indulge Boise and share her love of food, history, and culture with tour guests. Among the many “hats” she wears, Evangel is known as a theater artist, chocolatier, traveling storyteller, wine consultant, and segway fanatic.
She spends her free time writing letters, listening to podcasts, and exploring new places with friends and family.**
*On foot, segway, and horseback.
**Other hobbies include eating international foods, dancing, singing, crafting, teaching, practicing pterodactyl noises, and learning about other cultures and languages.
GET TO KNOW EVANGEL:
- Favorite Food: Salmon Nigiri and Masaman Curry
- Favorite Beverage: Mulled Wine, Kombucha, and Coffee on Nitro
- Biggest Vice: Homemade Whipped Cream and/or Frosting
- Hobbies: Crafting, Singing, Dancing (especially swing, line, & salsa), Yoga, Teaching, and Segwaying
- Favorite Place to Visit in Boise: Hyde Park, Camelsback & Downtown Boise
- Favorite Movie: The Grand Budapest Hotel