INDULGE SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Want to be part of a team that loves creating memorable moments? Are your creative social media accounts & witty posts the envy of all of your peers? Are you the one who stops to take photos of the food before anyone can eat? Were you the member of the group project who created all of the quality graphics and amazing videos? We are growing quickly and are looking for a tech-savvy professional, who is interested in communicating with clients through online channels, to join our team and bring our tours to life.
We are continuing to build our Indulge Boise Food Tour team and are looking for fun, energetic, and ambitious individuals who have a professional, friendly personality and who would love to be part of our growing business. If interested, review our Indulge Boise Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities and apply today!
About Indulge Boise
Indulge Boise, the Top-Rated Food Tour in Boise, is a company whose mission is to connect both locals & curious travelers with local food and people in a way that helps culture thrive! We cater to local foodies & adventurers and tourists who want to know more about authentic local foods and neighborhoods. Since launching in the summer of 2016, we’ve taken thousands of guests on culinary adventures around the City of Trees, with extremely positive feedback and many guests reporting back that it was a highlight!
This part-time Social Media & Marketing Coordinator role is dynamic and will evolve as the city & company grows. Working in a fast-paced and fun environment, the Social Media & Marketing Coordinator maintains the online presence for the Indulge Boise brands while working remotely as part of a small but dynamic team in a growing organization. We are looking for a talented Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. The role will focus on implementing online marketing strategies through social media accounts & digital platforms.
The Coordinator will develop original content, suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, the focus is to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics that are aligned with broader marketing strategies. Perks include cool branded swag, lunches at new restaurants and a team culture that lives by the motto ‘teamwork makes the dream work.’
- Develop innovative and creative/engaging media content across social media platforms that ensure a cohesive social media & brand identity
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new tour experiences
- Maintain social media accounts using tools such as Hootsuite, curate a content calendar, set-up daily tasks & activity, and develop an optimal posting schedule for all social media outlets, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms and implement strategies for relevant social media trends
- Measure web traffic, monitor SEO, and prepare monthly reports with statistics and results for each account
- Write regular & relevant blog posts for indulgeboise.com
- Design a consistent email marketing campaign in conjunction with leadership team
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond promptly to queries
- Propose creative strategies for ongoing tour activities, new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably with a major/minor in new media, graphic design, business, hospitality, marketing or relevant field)
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator (or an equivalent)
- Comfort working with the Design tools (i.e. Adobe Suite, Canva, Pixelmator), Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Google Suite, and online project management tools (i.e. HubSpot, Trello, Slack)
- Excellent writing skills, ability to multi-task, a positive attitude
- Graphic Design skills & creativity
Successful candidates will also consist of a combination of the following:
- Expertise and comfort with multiple social media platforms
- Understanding of Indulge Boise’s visual identity
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, video and image)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Confidence to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organization
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on proofreading and grammar excellence
- Self-starter who is organized, detail-oriented and possess multi-tasking & analytical skills
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics (and tools such as www.spyfu.com)
- Knowledge of Boise & Treasure Valley, passion & understanding of the Indulge vision
- Flexibility – this role works from home and has a fluid schedule
- Excited to develop professional skills & contribute to growing the Indulge business
Competitive pay, bonus structure, ongoing education (job related), and the opportunity to join a growing company. Working remotely, Social Media & Marketing Coordinator position requires 10-20 hours/week, depending on availability and varying by season, and will include regular weekend work.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Indulge Boise team! If you have any further questions about this or other job opportunities with our organization, please contact us via email at email@example.com.