INDULGE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Want to be part of a team that loves creating memorable moments? Do you love people, food, and travel? Are you the one who organizes your trips abroad– usually around the best places to eat? Were you the member of the group project who kept the project moving forward on schedule? We’re looking for a part-time Operations Coordinator to support our tour operations. We are growing quickly and are looking for an ambitious and passionate Boise ambassador to join our team and bring our tours to life.
We are hoping to continue building our Indulge Boise Food Tours team and are looking for organized, fun, energetic, and ambitious individuals who have a professional, friendly personality and who would love to be part of our growing business. If interested, review our Indulge Boise Operations Coordinator Responsibilities and apply today!
About Indulge Boise
Indulge Boise, the Top-Rated Food Tour in Boise, is a company whose mission is to connect both locals & curious travelers with local food and people in a way that helps culture thrive! We cater to local foodies & adventurers and tourists who want to know more about authentic local foods and neighborhoods. Since launching in the summer of 2016, we’ve taken thousands of guests on culinary adventures around the City of Trees, with extremely positive feedback and many guests reporting back that it was a highlight!
This role is dynamic and will evolve as the city grows. Working in a fast-paced and fun environment, the Operations Coordinator oversees the daily execution of operational logistics for our food tours around Boise (and new markets). The Coordinator acts as a liaison to vendor/tour partners, tour guides and ticketed guests; and is responsible for relaying food orders, distributing marketing materials, and ensuring overall guest and partner satisfaction. The Coordinator works as part of a small but dynamic team in a growing organization. Perks include occasional surprise deliveries of free, delicious food, and a team culture that lives by the motto ‘teamwork makes the dream work.’
- Provide daily & weekly partner vendor communication – guest numbers and food orders
- Oversee inventory management at partner locations
- Offer operational support for tour guides
- Deliver guest support via email and phone channels
- Confirm guest count/Invoice numbers via ticketing management system
- Assist with tour logistics, set-up and execution of public & private tours
- Assist in onboarding new tour guide hires
- Design & implement new operational processes & methods of constituent communication
- Take lead on a variety of tour development projects (guest feedback surveys, tour imagery, new tour experiences, etc.)
- Distribute marketing collateral & partner/client gifts
- Act as lead operations support for Private Group Tour (PGT) events – input time matrixes, vendor alerts, post PGT packages, data mining, excel formatting
- Research and on-board new tasting partner locations for current & potential new tours and/or events
- Provide operational support at special events
- Lead public & private group tours (occasionally)
- Assist with tour administration & scheduling, where applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably with a major/minor in business, hospitality, marketing or equivalent areas)
- Comfort working with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Google Suite, and online project management tools (i.e. Hubspot, Trello, Slack)
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, a positive attitude
Successful candidates will also consist of a combination of the following:
- Great communication skills due to working with a remote team
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Experience in hospitality or the tourism industry
- Works well under pressure and can intuitively solve problems quickly
- Organized and a great communicator
- Knowledge of Boise & Treasure Valley
- Love for and curiosity about food, history, culture and people
- Flexibility – this role works from home and has a fluid schedule
- Excited to develop professional skills & contribute to growing the Indulge business
Competitive pay, bonus structure, ongoing education (job related), and the opportunity to join a growing company. Working remotely, the Operations Coordinator position requires 10-20 hours/week, depending on availability and varying by season, and will include regular weekend work.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Indulge Boise team! If you have any further questions about this or other job opportunities with our organization, please contact us via email at email@example.com.